Thursday, October 1, 2015

2052 (episode 9)

(this is a continuation of episode 8)

**hours later, the whole team is in the front main command part of the ship**

Melta: we leave today! At sundown, we're going to take on the Fallen king... Any questions?

Jack: Yeah I got one.... Who put you in charge?!??!?? I mean who would want a weak idiot like you to lead us

Seth: shut your bloody pipe hole!

Jack: SHE ASKED IF I HAD A QUESTION!

Seth: **perfectly calm, leaning on the table** Who bloody cares!? Yes she asked but you be respectful toward her

Rodger: You better listen to Seth, Jack

Jake: **sighs** am I gonna have to beat some sense into you? **punches Jack gently**

Jack: I WANNA KNOW WHO PUT HER IN CHARGE!

Melta: **walks up to Jack and says in a calm but mad way** I put myself in charge and **she points a small pocket knife at his chin** if you ever and I mean ever call me weak or an idiot for that matter I'll.... I'll

Jack: **smirks** what? Braid my hair? **laughs**

Jake: Hey! Stop that you!

Seth: your pissing her off!

Rodger: oh crap

Melone: **sitting on the floor, mumbles** he'll never learn

Melta: Oh? Braid your hair? **laughs** you hope so **she quickly cuts his arm with the pocket knife then punches him**

Jack: **stumbles back a bit** you-

Melta: what? Idiot? Weak? **kicks him** IF YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU'LL....... 
Die in cold blood! And I'll make sure you suffer greatly!

Rodger: **mumbles** should've listened to Seth **shakes his head**

Jake: **mumbles** remind me to never get on your bad side....

Melone: **trying her hardest not to laugh**

Jack: **nose is bleeding** yeh whatever

Melta: REALLY?! **pulls out her gun and points it at his head** what was that?

Jack: **gulps** y-yes Melta

Melta: **rolls her eyes then puts her gun down** meeting dismissed... Get your things ready we leave at sundown!

**they all leave the room, leaving workers there**
(to be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment