Monday, October 26, 2015

2052 (episode 3)

(this is a continuation of episode 2)

Melta: w-what??

Rodger: **in shock and hugs her tightly** we we

Nicky: we thought you were dead!

Melta: **looks down** oh.... That explains somethings

Rodger: y-you i-i... **gets  a call on the coms stating he has a very important mission** uh I gotta go **he rushes off**

Nicky: sister is it really you???

Melta: how would I know... **tears up** The brother I knew left me in a house by myself when I was 7 or 8 and never came back!

Nicky: I'm so so sorry sis but I thought you was dead I went back in the house looking for you and I found mother dead... I assumed you were too

Melta: that's right you assumed! When you left to go kill that thing the other one ran in the house and killed.... Mother right in front of me... I ran down into the basement and saw grandma and grandpa dead I guess I must've passed out because next thing I remember is waking up still in the basement on top of grandma's lifeless body covered in blood with no signs of you or dad!

Nicky: we looked for you

Melta: "we"!? "we"!?  You and dad!? Well apparently you didn't look hard enough! I was in the darn basement for the Fallen sake!

Nicky: I'm sor-

Melta: save it! Just leave me alone **starts walking away then turns around** I trusted both of you I trusted you more than dad but you you didn't even look for me you left me behind **cries quietly and runs off**

Nicky: sis?! DAMNIT! **he punches the wall**

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment