Monday, October 26, 2015

2052 (episode 4)

(this is a continuation of episode 3)

**hour later**

Nicky: **knocks on Melta's room door** sis?

Melta: **has her face buried in her pillow crying** what do you want!?

Nicky: p-please let me in

Melta: **stands up and opens her door, tears all down her face** what?

Nicky: I know you don't wanna hear it but I am truly sorry but every time I go on a mission I would still always look for you

Melta: but see you wouldn't have to do that if you or dad at least went to look in the basement

Nicky: I was only

Melta: 15!??!!!!! I was 7 I was a baby you was close to being a adult!

Nicky: I know... I'm sorry

Melta: SORRY-..... Sorry won't change the fact that I had to find one of dad's guns and quietly move around the house hoping that It wasn't any of those things there.... But hoping didn't change the fact that it was! I was 7! And I had to kill that that that thing! My gun didn't work it caught me by the throat and tried to kill me! I stayed at the house for 7 days hoping that you or dad would come back for me! Every night I would hope and wish that you would come for me but you never did so I found another one of dad's guns and took it and left... I have killed 82 of those horrible monsters! Everyday until today I would wish on the Fallen that I have killed that someday I would finally be United with you!

Nicky: **speechless**

Melta: I...I just.... Came on this team what a day ago? And and....

Nicky: **sits down in shock, says in a low voice** how did you kill it?

Melta: kill what?

Nicky: you said it caught you by the throat and your gun stopped working so my question is how?

Melta: I don't know.... It stared in my eyes then dropped me and ran into a corner after it looked in my eyes and I looked in its and I wasn't scared anymore so I went over by it and touched it and it died immediately I don't know why.

Nicky:......

Melta: **looks down** yeh

Nicky: **thinks "she's the one, the one that can kill the Fallen"**

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment