Monday, October 26, 2015

2052 (episode 2)

(continuation of episode 1)

**Northwest at an old looking building, snipers and guards is everywhere**

Melta: **walks up to them** I came to visit 55505 he promised me all your weaponry 

Lee(55505): **walks out** you must be the girl that promised me a billion

Melta: yeh give me the weapons first

Lee: ok I will but only because I have 50 guards with guns ready to shoot if you try anything funny
**pushes a box filled with weapons over to her**

Melta: **grabs the box and starts to walk off**

Lee: the money!

Melta: **quite a ways away when she tosses a small case to them** oh and by the way that'll blow your mind!

Lee: wait! **quickly opens the case and sees a bomb that's only has 3 seconds left** you bi- 
**the bomb goes off and the whole building blows up**

Rodger, Melone, Jack, Seth, Jake and  Nicky:**watching from a distance** w-what!?!!!!!! **runs over**

Melta: why are you running?

Rodger: A-are you ok?!???!?

Nicky: did they shoot at you??

Jack: finally an explosion!

Seth: why did you blow them???!?

Melone: did you get the weapons?!??

Jake: *shrugs* you know what I don't give a... anything

Melta: eh I'm fine, they didn't try to shoot me, I killed them because all of these weapons has trackers on them and yeh

Rodger: **sighs** well let's go

**5 hours later they are landing they're ship in the hanger of they're main ship**

Jake&Jack: **walks out, goes to they're rooms**

Melone: **pats Melta's shoulder** good work today kido **walks off**

Seth: outstanding work **snaps finger and walks off**

Melta: **is about to walk off**

Rodger: wait you! Come here

Melta: **turns around and walks to him and Nicky** yes?

Nicky: take off your helmet and tell us your name!

Melta: **gulps and takes off her helmet** my name is Melta Throne Benbrook and I'm 15 years old

Rodger: Daughter?!!?!!!?!

Nick: Sis!!!?????!!!!!!!!!


(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment