Thursday, February 25, 2016

Episode 21

(This is a continuation of episode 20)
Jake: Melta please calm down!

Melta: NO! *Looking down, gasping* T-This is my fault.....If I had of just shot her father would be alive but I-

Nicky: *Walks up to her, looking down* No, it isn't your fault...You listened to me and father which led to his death, if me and father believed you are actual flash and blood he would be alive she would be dead and we would be fighting or almost about to fight that bloody beast! Don't go and blame yourself if anyone is to blame it's me and father!

Seth: No, if anyone is to blame it's Melone....You didn't know Melone, your step-mother was an enemy so therefore you had to defend and protect her your father thought the same and Melta is what? The baby of the family Queen or not she has to listen to her older brother and father.

Jack: Okay so yeahhhh It's no ones fault but Melone, can we get going? I mean, his death can't be worthless we must continue to stay together,strong and fight the beast!

Jake: When did you become so brave? 

Jack: No questions! Now are we gonna get going or not?

Seth,Jake,Melta and Nicky: Yes!

Melta: Just so you know your not in charge Jack *Grabs her gun and helmet, wipes away the tears she tried to hide* Now, lets go.

*They all grab their gear and head toward the beast*

No comments:

Post a Comment