Thursday, February 25, 2016

Episode 18

(Continuation of episode 17)
Rodger: *Takes the gun from Melta* You shouldn't have this now..
Melta: Give it back..
Rodger: No! I'm putting my foot down!! You will not get this until-..
Melta: Until what!? Melone tries to kill me again!?
Melone: I wouldn't try to kill you!!!
Jake: *Stands by Melta* Okay, Melone if you wouldn't try to kill her stop saying that because it's just making you sound guilty and I'm sorry captain but I listen to my queen and girlfriend Melta so that means if I have to with force I'll give her gun back.
Nicky: Watch it Jake!!
Seth: ............Aren't we supposed to be fighting the beast and not each other? *Mumbling*
Jack: I was thinking the same thing.. *Mumbles back to Seth*
Melta: No...... *Looks down and grabs her helmet* Cya....I'm going to do what I'm supposed.. *Walks off*
Jake: WAIT!!! *Mad* now she's gonna go get herself killed great job captain!....Seth, Jack, Nick comon 
Jack: "Anything for the queen" *Sighs at Rodger and Melone*
Seth: *Sighs* Cya captain.
Jack,Seth,Nicky and Jake: *Gets their stuff and goes in the direction Melta went*
Melone: ........ *Fakly cries*
Rodger: Come here *Hugs her* Your tough okay? Don't break now.
Melone: *Smirks and mumbles* I'm not *Pulls out a small pocket knife and stabs him in the heart*
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment