Monday, April 4, 2016

Episode 23

(The continuation of Episode 22)
​*It's almost sunrise Melta is taking her turn watching over everyone*

Melta: *Looking down at Jake sadly she bends down and kisses him softly and places a note besides him*

Jake: *Smiles in sleep*

Melta: *Looks at her brother Nicky and kisses his cheek, whispers* I'm sorry..

Seth: *Is pretending to be sleep but is watching everything*

Melta: *Grabs her armor and quietly exits the cave* 


*About two hours later Nicky and Jack wakes up to the sound of Jake crying*

Seth: *Trying to calm Jake down*

Nicky: *Quickly sits up* What's wrong..Where's Melta?

Jack: I have a bad feeling..

Seth: SHUT UP JACK!

Jake: *Grabs the note* S-She left this....I-It says.. "I'm sorry, okai!? But it's just eh...Father's dead because of my 'destiny' ....I-If any of you get hurt or possibly die I wouldn't know what to do...I'm your Queen which means your my responsibility! So I can't let you all get in danger...Jake I love you greatly I never knew I could find love....Nicky I love you big brother I'm counting on you to lead these people home....Jack we may of had our differences when I first arrived but I see good in you so don't think your a bad spirit and Seth your a perfect fit to be a leader so therefore...Nicky lead them out of this planet and Seth when you aboard the ship your the captain.....I-If I die for filling my 'fate' just know you all are/was my family....All of the love
X Melta"

(To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment