Thursday, November 19, 2015

2052 (Episode 14)

(This is a continuation of episode 13)


Nicky: **Grabs the spkiek and starts running off toward the other's location** 

Melone: **Begins walking** aren't you coming Rodger?

Rodger: I-I can't I can't be there if she dies.....N-Not again.

Melone: Okai let me just say one thing......You would want to be there if she dies because at least she'll have you this time unlike the last when she didn't have her daddy to be there to protect her when she was all alone.

Rodger: I-I can't...

Melone: What if she do die and her last words is she was looking for you? what if that's the case but no she didn't find you because you weren't there holding her hand!

Rodger: ......

Melone: Get a grip! **She slaps him pretty hard**

Rodger: **Gathers himself** Thank you Melone I needed that, now let's go.

Melone: Yes sir. **She grabs her and his helmet passing his to him and they began rushing off to Melta**

Rodger: **Running toward Melta with Melone on his side** HOLD ON BABY GIRL I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **They start running faster and faster**

(To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment