Saturday, September 19, 2015

2052 (episode 6)

(this is a continuation of episode 5)

Melta: eh!? **in shock**

Jake: **backs away** I am sorry I shouldn't have **he quickly runs off**

Melta: oh my fallen! **stands outside her room in shock**

Rodger: **walks up to her** daughter I heard everything....... You are the one

Melta: why is everyone saying that!?!?! I'm only 15! I can't believe you guys! Have you all gone mad! **is freaking out**

Rodger: **puts his hands on her shoulders and looks in her eyes** CALM DOWN!

Melta: **gets a little calm** s-sorry

Rodger:... Come **he starts walking off**

Melta:..... **follows him**

**they get to a bridge, as the sun is in the middle of setting and sand dust is in the air**

Rodger: **leaning on a rail, looking down** daughter it's true every bit of it... Your our queen... Our warrior princess... Whatever you command we'll follow I'll see to that

Melta: Father how can this be? I'm just a kid! I'm 15 for the Fallen's sake!

Rodger: I know this is a lot for you to take in right now

Melta: a lot?! How about to much for me a 15 year old to bare! I can't kill the Fallen with a single touch!

Rodger: yes you can..... Try... Try to from light energy in the palm of your hand

Melta: O-okay **she looks at her hands and focuses and her hand and her eyes glows white and she passes out**

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment